.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Rundle Mountain Stage Race... Roll call and car pool.


Hello Teammates!  I see that there is a bunch of us tackling the Omnium as well as individual events.
I was up until midnight watching the numbers on the confirmation list go up as people decided in their Stapede stupors to "just go for it"...
So now is your chance to connect on the blog and strategize how you are going to tackle that hill-laden road race as well as arrange car pooling (parking was tight last year at the nordic centre) and just say "Hey, I know I could be at Cowboys, but -No.  I am going to get up at an ungodly hour and race."
 See you tomorrow ~ MARIE and MARK

6 comments:

Emily said...

Derek and I are in for the road race only. Good luck to everyone racing tomorrow! Should be fantastic weather all weekend as well

DarcyG said...

I'm in for the TT and Road Race.

Mark said...

Hey Darcy - are you leaving in the morning from Calgary for the RR? Maybe we could set up a car-pool...text me :o)
(Marie)

Unknown said...

I am not racing as I have a sprained wrist, but will be heading up to cheer everyone on for the Crits. Let me know if anyone needs a ride! Chris DeVries

ECosman said...

I am heading up Sunday for the Cat 5 RR only. Good luck on Saturday to everyone!

Todd W said...

Sorry Mark, didn't see this until today. Are you racing Kicking Horse?

Full Calendar