Over to the right is the kit for 07. It's fast, Louis Garneau and has excellent padding for longer rides. For all you tri folks out there, I recommend the bib shorts. Sizing can be done here or you can talk to the gang at the shop. We will be ordering Jerseys, Shorts and Cycling Jackets.
Uniforms will be provided at cost to all team members. Pricing is as follows:
Bib Shorts ($75)
Cycling Jacket ($100)
Final Cost will be based on the size of the complete order. Keep in mind, the ABA requires you have at least a jersey to race and LG needs a minimum order of 14 pieces. Speed Theory would like to put the order in ASAP so please inform us of your kit requirements by January 19th at the latest.
As an update:
1) We will be accepting orders for Kits up until Friday January 19th, get em while they're hot!
2) We will accept team registrations at any time throughout the season. So please, feel free to join the team whenever you like.
Here's what you need to know:
- Anyone can join, first timers, returning athletes, Triathletes (this is excellent training) anyone. We will run a series of clinics at the start of the season and consistent training rides throughout the spring summer. The more people the better.
- Check the race calendar and remember we typically do the Crankmaster's TimeTrials as well. The CrankMaster's team are great people, fun to race with, fun to train with.
- Download the ABA application form and fill it out.
- Decide which pieces of clothing you want. There is no maximum but the minimum is a jersey. (hey, it looks wicked if we have matching kits and bib shorts rock!)
- Write a cheque for $160 (ABA licence + club fee) plus a deposit of 50% of your clothing order to 'Sub2 Sports Inc'.
- Drop off the application form, your cheque and a piece of paper with your clothing order, pieces and size to Speed Theory.