.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Club Ride South-Saturday April 9 - 10:30 Departure

Hi Everyone, This weeks club ride leaves from the parking lot at 37st SW and 22x. Rolling out at 1030am. It will be about 100k with some longish climbs and fast descents. Not to mention absolutely stunning views. This is a group ride so we'll come together at obvious collection points.We'll probably break for coffee in Turner Valley. Here's a Map My Ride (need account) link to the file http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/373203721 We had a great turn out last week so hopefully even more can make it this week, the weather looks favourable.

5 comments:

Chuck J said...

Thanks for posting, I will be there!

Unknown said...

I'm trying to get my derailleur hanger straightened while the new one ships out. If I can get mine shifting again I'm there.

Also, that route only works if you're a friend with the guy who made it? Not sure. But I'll take your word that it's a good route.

T

AlanO said...

Good luck with the hanger. I will have a look at the permissions for the route. Thanks for the info.

AlanO said...

Route should be public now.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there. Riding from home so might be a bit late. Will txt if that happens.

Thx.

Full Calendar