.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Update-AGAIN-De Ronde Van Cowtown 2016

Just in. Ride is a go! See you there.

Due to the weather forecast this event maybe postponed for a week. A decision is expected at 8pm April 23. Stay tuned to the facebook page for information.

Hey everyone! This Sunday April 24 10am Eau Claire is the De Ronde Van Cowtown 2016 hosted by
Beers Instead of Gears (B.I.G.) YYC chapter.
It's a fantastic social ride (approx 75kms) right in Calgary and includes plenty of hill climbing.
You are never too far from home and under no obligation to complete the entire ride.
Come out and do as much as you desire.
There is a pub finish though...just saying!
Here's a link to the Facebook page for more information
https://www.facebook.com/events/1726034350973973/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's on my calendar for sure.

Chuck J said...

I'm planning on attending this one. I'll probably scale back my Saturday ride to save something for this one....

Jal Pari said...

PK Domain is a leading web hosting company to provide high performance web hosting. PK Domain is using best available technology to help our customers, if you want to develop your own hosting business we are your support center. From www.pkdomain.com.pk you can get free domain to give your business an online presence. we are offering shared hosting, dedicated servers and Reseller Hosting in Pakistan. With PK Domain you get 99.9% uptime on all hosting packages.

Sophie Grace said...

I just like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently. I'm moderately sure I'll be told plenty of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next! If you want to know information of your idol on instagram, please go to site picbear

Full Calendar