.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

7.9km Prologue Repeated Sun. July 8th.

Guys, we've done this the past few years and it was super fun.

A 7.9km straight, tailwind, slightly downhill TT. Compare times to TdF riders from the day before. It's awesome !!

Sunday, July 8th, 8am, meet at the Petro-Can ready to ride. The Petro-Can just leaving town if you were to drive to Banff. Right at the bottom of COP.
Ride out to just past the SpringBank Airport.
Turn around. Official starts at 30second intervals.
I will see if I can get a timer to officially log times.
Ride back. Should be a quick ride, so you can get on with your day.

Results will be posted as soon as I get back from the ride/race.

Trev

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, see you there.
Alex

Captain Kirk said...

Trev,

Not sure which Petro Can you are refering to. Is this the one on Highway #1 and Highway 22X

I'm in...

Carl, do you want to ride out together?

Trev said...

No, the Petro-Can with the McDonalds and Coffee Shop right at the bottom of COP.

Trev

Anonymous said...

I'll be there but I will ride from home straight to the airport area.

Anonymous said...

Sounds rather fun. Actually, it sounds like it will hurt like hell. I am a maybe, so don't wait for me if I am not there on time.

Jared

Full Calendar