KIDDING! But for real it's BEER MILE TIME!
Carson Bannon and Kyle Marcotte (of TRS) are hosting an epic beer mile this Friday at the Curry Barracks. Presently, 20 proud warriors have signed up for this grueling feat of athletic prowess. You thought ironman was hard? Well, ironman is nothing in comparison to this.
If you are unfamiliar with beer mile.... show up at 8:30pm, with running shoes, totally optional silly outfit (like a superman suit if you have it), 4 beer cans (see rules), and a designated driver! For a preview merely click the video above.
- The event is taking place here at 8:30 PM Friday November 22.
- Bring at least one item for the food bank.
- Bring running shoes and 4 beers.
- Mandatory preposterous costume.
- Trev will be reprising his role as the mighty wookie, Chewbacca
- If you don't want to race (you're a pansy) but this is a legendary spectator event
The FAQ on beer miling are here: http://www.beermile.com/faq.beer#rules