.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mandatory Fitness Testing.



KIDDING! But for real it's BEER MILE TIME!

Carson Bannon and Kyle Marcotte (of TRS) are hosting an epic beer mile this Friday at the Curry Barracks. Presently, 20 proud warriors have signed up for this grueling feat of athletic prowess. You thought ironman was hard? Well, ironman is nothing in comparison to this.

If you are unfamiliar with beer mile.... show up at 8:30pm, with running shoes, totally optional silly outfit (like a superman suit if you have it), 4 beer cans (see rules), and a designated driver! For a preview merely click the video above.

Official Details:

  1. The event is taking place here at 8:30 PM Friday November 22.
  2. Bring at least one item for the food bank.
  3. Bring running shoes and 4 beers.
  4. Mandatory preposterous costume.
  5. Trev will be reprising his role as the mighty wookie, Chewbacca
  6. If you don't want to race (you're a pansy) but this is a legendary spectator event

The FAQ on beer miling are here: http://www.beermile.com/faq.beer#rules

4 comments:

A-Train said...

Is it this Friday? If so I might not be able to make it. We've got company coming last minute.

Either way I would be spectating only. Too hard on my surgically repaired knee. Adding beer might make it possible though. Numb the pain a little.

Anonymous said...

what if I suck at running

Trev said...

It's not about running.... it's about glory and taking it way too seriously.

In my Powerbar Team Elite application, they asked for my top three sporting/life accomplishments. My 2nd one was:
After 2 attempts at the beer mile and cheating like crazy, I successfully completed my 3rd attempt in 13:32.

Anonymous said...

Alright I'll see if I can make then.
I love glory.

RM

Full Calendar