Went riding on Saturday and missed your company. I thought I would post my reasons for using a cross bike in hopes that a couple of Speed Theory women can join us next time.
1. What else do you ride outdoors from October to April?
2. It is a perfect commuter. Great value in a very reasonably priced bike
3. Cross races!
4. Less time on the trainer and more time outside
5. Save your road bike from the gravel on the highway
6. It is easy to install full fenders on a cross bike. The person behind you will appreciate this.
7. I am at home writing this blog because I can't find anyone to ride with.
Convinced yet? See you next weekend!