.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Race Report: Preliminary ITT Provincials

Captain's Log, Supplemental.
We dispatched an away team to the nearby planet of earth to partake in a strange local custom. . .

I suppose what I am trying to get at is this: Speed Theory showed up in Canmore today for the Alberta Provincial Time Trial Championships. I don't have the results handy so I will update this post when I do however I can say that we had some stellar results.

Cat3 Champion: Alex Shaw (I believe 'Foaming at the mouth Fast legs Frank was second?)
Cat4 Champion: Ryan Scary Fast Murray

Excellent performances were put in by everyone: MikeG, RobW, RobL, Sandra, Tanya, Mark, Kyle (who was going so fast his tire exploded, luckily for everyone else).

Look here for updates!

No comments:

Full Calendar