.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spin:


I'm going to start posting in general what we're up to at spin class. So people can have a head's up if there is a hard week coming, or a down week. The spins have been really good so far and I can't believe we've blown through 9 already. With the weather being so great outside, the attendance hasn't been amazing, but I suspect it'll increase soon. It is November, the off-season is over.

Nov. 5th:
Wed. be mentally prepared for a hard session. Focusing on short term high power generation, and big gear adaptation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the posting idea...unfortunately my work overlaps spin all week this week..booourns. am going to try to take a couple hours and make it tonight but I dont think that will happen so see you Monday!
Amy

Full Calendar