.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Speed Theory Ski Day At Canmore Nordic Centre

So, I've heard rumours that a few of us like to cross-country ski in the winter (since it's hard to cross-country ski in the summer) for cross-training. I propose a Speed Theory ski outing this Sunday:

When: Sunday, January 23
Place: Canmore Nordic Centre
Time: 12:00 pm
Place: Meet in the Day Lodge, close to the fireplace.
Cost: Trail fees are $10.00

I'll already be in Canmore for the weekend skiing with some friends from Edmonton, so I'll meet people there. I was thinking of skiing until 3:30 to 4:30(ish) and then we could all head to a restaurant in Canmore for dinner. I'll leave carpooling up to y'all.

I'm a classic skier and I know others are skate-skiers. If you don't have skis, Trail Sports at CNC does do rentals.

Interested? Email me at dgullacher[at]hotmail.com so I know who to expect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They rent? Perfect, you should have no problem picking up some skate skis then.

Sounds fun - I'll confirm later in the week if I'm in.

Full Calendar