.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tour of California - Adobe Tour Tracker

The TOC starts today. I don't have cable TV so I'm not sure if its being televised here. I think Versus is covering it which I believe is not available in Alberta. Either way there is a better option if you are like me with no tele and bandwidth to spare....the Adobe Tour Tracker:

http://tracker.amgentourofcalifornia.com/




I watched the TOC on this little gem of an application last year and it is really cool. Live GPS feeds from all the riders show their location on a satellite imaged map along with rider stats, stage profile and a live video feed with commentary for the race all dynamically displayed; it's better than TV!

Requires Flash 10 - Get it here

Prologue starts at 1:30 Pacific time, 2:30 local time.

No comments:

Full Calendar