.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wednesday Night Race Series Results.


Thanks to Keith, Dallas, Mike H., Darryl, Scott and Mark Perry for volunteering tonight. It is so great to not have to worry about having enough volunteers. We put on a safe event with a marshal at every corner, a number caller, and 2 timers !!

Can't wait for Stampede RR. I am slowly feeling better and better and I can't wait to see where I am at. I am looking forward to racing with guys from the team I don't usually get to race with. I think we are going to have a good turn out. Let's say... SpeedTheory meeting in the Hall parking lot at 20min to start gun for the Elite race. We can pump each other up, see who we have, and talk a bit about surviving the course.

Trev

1 comment:

Scott G-C said...

Great race last night guys. I can at least take gratitude that I beat the rain last night.

Full Calendar