.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fat Tire Thursday - *CANCELLED*

Sorry peoples something has come up and I have to cancel this ride.

Alright people this is the last foreseeable mountain bike group ride that I'm posting. There may be others in the autumn but who knows.

Where : Station Flats (map)
When: Thursday August 23 - Starting trail at 6:45 sharp Cancelled
What: Ridgeback/Tom Snow trails (doubletrack, singletrack)

I think it's about 15 km, but don't quote me on that. As usual please come prepared with tools, tube, pump etc...

All are welcome to join.  Please comment if you're coming.



3 comments:

Karel said...

Is this any place for a newb?

Thomas said...

Yeah for sure Karel, come out and join us.

Thomas said...

Sorry Karel, not sure if you intended on coming but I have to cancel this ride.

Full Calendar