.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Foothills Academy Event

Hey guys,
Just an update on the Foothills Academy Run, Walk 'n' Roll (10 km run, 5 km walk or ? km rollerblade) that I mentioned at Monday's spin. I'm trying to put together a Speed Theory team to enter the team challenge. We need 3 or more members. It's on Saturday, May 29th and only costs $30 to enter now! Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to 'our' team.
Foothills Academy is a specialty school for children with learning disabilities. My son just started there this year and it's made a tremendous POSITIVE difference for him!! Foothills Academy really depends on fundraisers like this to provide bursaries for children who would otherwise be unable to afford the tuition.
Cheers,
Diana
Email me at: dabernethy [at] shaw [dot] ca

No comments:

Full Calendar