.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Devon GP Accommodation

Hey:

Photo courtesy of Bob McKerrell Photography
  Encouraged by my success at the ITTs in Banff*, I've decided to spend next weekend on my bike in and around Devon. Tom and Alan are staying at the Executive Royal Inn in Nisku, and so am I. I've booked a room for Friday and Saturday nights and am looking for a roomie. The usual restrictions apply: no spooning, no snoring, no banjo playing after 10:30. Let me know if you want to share and what restrictions you might want to put in place.

Darryl

[Editor:] Here are some more shots of the team courtesy of Bob McKerrell Photography. I culled his big gallery here, down to just STC members here.

* only the first one was supposed to be an ITT. They called the second one a crit - what do they know?

10 comments:

MikeW said...

Reinier and I are in for CAT3. We're booked at the Key West Inn right in Devon.

AlanO said...

Is the Key West safe? I originally booked it but then read a couple of reviews and cancelled reservations.

MikeW said...

We stayed there last year and didn't get shot so it can't be too bad. It's a littler grungy though.

Trev said...

Darryl, if you are still looking, then I can fill your Friday night. I can only do Saturday's races. Let me know, Trev.

Darryl said...

Trev, you're in for Friday. Saturday will have to be just me and my accordion. I've been working on "Lady of Spain".

Darryl said...

I'm travelling up with Tom. You can reach me at four oh three ate oh seven nine three three five.

Trev said...

ten four.

Will be leaving here around 5pm so should see you around 8pm.

Trev

Darryl said...

We won't be in Nisku until about 10:00. I'll call the hotel and tell them that we're sharing the room and to let you in.

AlanO said...

Does anyone know the status of this race considering the weather conditions?

AlanO said...

Just received confirmation from the race director that the race is still a go and the weather is nice in Devon.

Full Calendar