.

Friday, June 8, 2007

This weekends' forecast is for sunny breaks…

…with extended periods of pain!!!

Two interesting rides planned for this weekend if anyone is interested. On Saturday, Ryan Murray and I are planning on riding the Highwood Pass loop leaving from Bragg Creek at 7, through Longview, through Highwood Pass and back to Bragg Creek. Greg and I rode this last year and it was conservatively 200K (including the detour to avoid the pack of angry mountain goats through Highwood :( Ryan talked to the ranger at Peter Lougheed and he said the pass was clear on the North side and he figured it was clear from gate to gate. We were planning on getting out for a long day, so no UCI points will be awarded. On Sunday, I was planning on riding from Bragg Creek, out to Elbow Falls, hammering the CrankMaster's TT and then riding home (with at least one stop for coffee).
Anyone interested? Let me know here or send me an email.

5 comments:

RobWoolley said...

Fast Legs Frank, you're killing me. No rest for those legs? There's no way I would be able to hold on for a ride of that magnitude but I wish you all the best. Ride safe and beware the angry goats.

Anonymous said...

I sat on my ass all week and read the articles only in this months' issue of Inside Triathlon, so I'm ready to get back into things. Too bad, but let me know if you change your mind...

FW

Anonymous said...

Hey Frank

I'll pass on Saturday cause Celine and I have thing to go to @ 5. But I am in for Sunday. Celine and I will drive to Bragg then cycle to the start of the hill climb.

James T.

Anonymous said...

What time will you be meeting at Bragg? I be there if I can get out of my on-call responsibilites.

Matt

Anonymous said...

9:30 at Bragg Creek? That will give us lots of time to ride out there and sign on before the 11AM start.

FW

Full Calendar