.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

This Weeks Rides Tuesday / Thursday - Hammer Time

INTENSITY RIDES for Tuesday and Thursday.

Same format as last time: 6:pm @ the Extreme Bean
Warm up ride to the 1A
Attacking each other to Cochrane
Pursuit style up Cochrane Hill (one time)
Then more attacking on the back roads back to the city

We're all going to hurt after this one!!!

Come out and help Mike and I do our last bit of build up for the Elkhorn Classic Stage Race.

This will be great prep for the up coming Crit Saturday evening.

See ya there.
James

5 comments:

Fieldwalker said...

James,

See you Tuesday. I should however warn you I will be using a ~LIGHT~ front wheel. Yes, seriously. Damn light.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Dudes: I am in Banff this weekend, so ride hard!
Paul.

RobWoolley said...

Sorry gang, I can't make it tonite but I'll be there thursday.

Anonymous said...

James: the weather is looking like it might not cooperate:

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/ab-52_metric_e.html

If it looks too ugly, I will do a swim or a run.

Matt

Anonymous said...

I am still riding...if the weather is bad then we can do hill work...so at least we'll be closer to the city if need be.

James

Full Calendar