.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

For those not doing Velocity... an impromptu 20km ITT?

I am bummed I am going to miss Velocity, it is a good race. I do however have time for a Sat. ride and I want a race effort since I am racing next weekend. Also, Marie said she would come out and time any club member that wants to do a pick up 20km ITT. So, if you are into it, meet at the 85th st. and 9th ave. Timmies at 11am. We'll ride slowly out to the round-a-bout on the 22, then Marie will start us in 1min intervals. The course is below. Then we can ride slowly to the coffee shop, then make our way home.

Link to route.

Leave a comment if you plan to come so we know to wait for you at Timmies.


Find more Bike Ride in Rocky View County, AB

Trev

15 comments:

aztrpt said...

I'm in!

Adam

Marc said...

Sounds good Trev. I'm in. What are your thoughts about the "mixed precipitation" that is expected for tomorrow? Are you heading out no matter what or checking the radar and making a call in the morning?

Cheers
Marc

Trev said...

Let's make a call in the morning. I'll make it at 10am. I don't mind a little rain, but if it is looking brutal from my perch in Marda Loop, I may not go.

If I don't make a post, assume we are riding.

Trev

AAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AAR said...

I will be there.

Aryeh

PeteR said...

i'm in...are you riding a tt bike. I don't want to be the only one if i do ride mine.

Peter

Trev said...

I will be on my TT bike if this rain let's up !! Stayed tuned though, I don't want to ride in pouring cold rain though.

I will have an alternative if it is still pouring out at 10am.

Trev

Wolff said...

Hmmm ... snow tires? Another great idea foiled by our spectacular weather! Tomorrow?

Trev said...

If anyone is interested, come to my house at 1pm for a 20km ITT. I live at 1603 29th ave. sw. Bring your bike, a few towels and some nutrition. Anyone welcome, don't hesitate if you want to come, we will do heats of 6 riders at a time.

Trev

Trev said...

So to clarify, the 11am ride is OFF... but if you want to come to do a Computrainer course of 20km ITT, then be at my house at 1pm.

Trev

Daryl B said...

Heavy snowfall warning for west of Calgary so it would be snow tires at a minimum ... with up to 10 cm in the forecast it would seem chains might be a better choice.

arcticandrea said...

I'll be there. Thanks, Trev!

Andrea

Daryl B said...

Great idea. I will be there. Thanks Trev.

PeteR said...

ill be there.

Marc said...

Im on my way

Cheers
Marc

Full Calendar