Day 6, Friday, May 18, Start time 7 a.m. for the long ride and the short ride can start whenever they want
- Long ride- Reverse Ironman, plus Apex Mountain: 180km
- Short ride- Apex Mountain: 60-70km
- Regardless if you are doing the long ride or the short ride, we are all going to ride up Green Mountain Road from Hwy 97 in Penticton. It's a much nicer and quieter ride.
- Once we get to the Apex Junction, you have some choices. Climb up to Apex and call it a day, climb up to Apex and then continue with the Ironman Course in reverse, or just stick to the Ironman Course and save Apex for another day (see next Day 7 rides). Your call.
Day 7, Saturday, May 19, Start time: 9 a.m.
- Long/Gravel ride: Chute Lake Resort and Lost Moose Lodge
- This one's a doozey. Last year, eight of us climbed 8km of steep gravel to Chute Lake Resort. It was fun, but it's one of the harder climbs you'll do this week. I added a new climb on Carmi Avenue up to Lost Moose Lodge. So, you do the Chute Lake climb first, come back into town, maybe have a nap or some lunch, and then hit Carmi Avenue up to Lost Moose.
- Short ride: Naramata Bench to the gravel and Lost Moose Lodge
- We all leave and ride the Naramata Bench together until the gravel. You still get in both climbs with the short ride, but without the gravel climb to Chute Lake.
- Mine's-Bigger-Than-Your's ride: Chute Lake Resort, Lost Moose Lodge, Apex
- Last year's Mine's-Bigger-Than-Your's ride consisted of Anarchist, Ironman Loop and Apex. This year's Mine's-Bigger-Than-Your's ride stays closer to home, but will be equally as tough with three short, but intense climbs. Good luck with that.