.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tour de Bozeman - any takers?


The weekend after next has no road races in Alberta! Gasp! Wondering whether anyone is interested in hitting up the Tour de Bozeman with me.

Craig from Bow Cycle had this to say about it:

"I loved the race and had a really great time in Bozeman - the race was really hard, with a lot of great riders coming up from Idaho and Colorado. The road race was just great - best roads I think I've ever raced on.

I think my favourite part was before and after the races as the guys were extremely friendly and seemed truly happy to have guys coming down to race with them."


Sounds like a great time. The only problem is the 8-10 hour drive down - might require taking a half-day off before and/or after. Plus it'd be more fun to go down with a good crew of Speed Theorists!
.

4 comments:

Charles said...

How long of a drive is that?

Harley Borlee said...

The Stamped RR is on the 11th if your interested.

Unknown said...

Stampede is on July 18th, according to the ABA calendar.

Unknown said...

And Charles, the drive is still 8-10 hours. :)

Full Calendar