.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Manorexia contest

I have found an easy to use free site that will allow use for eating, exercise and weight. You can then publish this to a public journal. If you want to register and post your public journal in a comment to this post, then I am going to try and find a way to gather the fun data to our blog for easy access.

http://www.fitday.com/

And you can see my profile here.

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=scottgc

Good luck and may the best man thin.

[Editors note:]  Psychologically, this contest is flawed, since it promotes starving yourself for silly prizes and limited fame and glory. However, we believe this is right up our alley :)   Only partake in this contest if you are silly and want to win races.  I will try to get some cool prizes and rules together so we can determine a clear winner in 1 or 2months.

2 comments:

Scott G-C said...

I also hope this is true weight loss. And not UFC cutting weight type where you wear 15 garbage bags into the sauna while riding your bike.

Anonymous said...

I am so in for starving myself post-christmas and Im in!
Amy

Full Calendar