.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spin starts Monday Jan 12th.

Spin starts and we start with only a small ramp to where we left off. Hold on tight.

We are going to see an increase in the number of people at the spin. Therefore: NO ONE SHOWS UP SICK! I am serious. In tight quarters the last thing I would want would be to be working out beside a sicky. We have some people, like Lisa, at our spin who's livelihood relies on consistent training. Please don't put that in jeopardy.

If you are sick, email me and I will provide you with the workout to do at home.

Should be an awesome 3 months. I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trev,

Andrew Wolaniuk, I'm fighting a cold and seem to be losing the battle. Any chance you can please email today and wednesday workouts.( I don't want to be THAT guy)

He_Man_91@hotmail.com.

I am committed to training seriously and the team

thanks again

Trev said...

No problem Andrew. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will forward you the workout as soon I as have it written this afternoon. Thanks for sitting this one out, I appreciate it. I didn't mention it on the post, but it is not only some people's livelihood, but my sanity that is at stake. I need a decent run of consistency or I start going crazy with frustration.

Full Calendar