.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Penticton Spring Training

A small group of SpeedTheory riders are going to be in Penticton from May 15 - 24 riding and running their faces off. Actually, the riding will start in Revelstoke early on the 15th with a little spin up that mountain.

These rides won't be for the weak of heart. Most days will range from 150-240k at a moderate pace. An example is day #1: the ironman bike loop including anarchist and apex. This will be roughly 240k with a ton of climbing. We aim to vary the daily routes and not duplicate very many.

So far we have myself, Tanya Salomon, Geoff Badger, Hal Kuntze, Jill Kuntze, Chris Hooper (for part at least), Kyle Marcotte is tentative, Trev is tentative.

If anyone is interested in joining us for all or part of the riding, fire up a post.

3 comments:

Stephen Kenny said...

I might be in, I'll try and re-jig my schedule
Stephen

Kyle said...

I am doubtful due to lack of vacation time :(

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same vacation boat as Kyle, but I will be there for 3-4 days at a min...

Full Calendar