Day 1, Sunday, May 13, Start: 9 a.m.
Day 2, Monday, May 14, Start: 7 a.m.
- Long ride- Anarchist climb: 180km
- We turn around at the Sasquatch
- If you want to add another 40km, join the crew doing the Mt. Baldy loop until you hit gravel, return back down to Oliver and then head to Osoyoos for the Anarchist climb.
- Long ride (gravel)- Mt Baldy loop: 180km
- There's about 30-35km of ascending or descending gravel
- Short ride- Osoyoos out and back: 126km
- Long ride- US ride: 230km, passport required
- “Road, we are going to @#%&* you up."
- Short ride- White Lake Road to Astrophysical Observatory:88km
- There's potential for getting lost on this one, so know where you’re going. It’s one of the more fun rides of the week.
- Feel free to start this ride later in the morning if you like.