.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jay Lap Weekend Roster

Since I'm bored and nobody else has done it yet, let's put together a roster for the Jay Lap weekend.

Cat 1/2: Trev (all), Dallas (all), Alex (all), Dennis (TT, RR), Lachlan (all), Jared (Crit), Kyle (TT)

Cat 3: Harley (all)

Cat 4: Clarke (all), Mike G (all), Rob L (all), Thomas (all), Rick C (all), Jason B (RR), Joel S. (Crit, RR), Simon Williams (All 3), Larry Welsh (RR)

Cat 5: Ale (all), Mark (TT,RR), Darcy (all), Rob W (TT,crit), Carl (all), Tom (TT, RR), Steve P (Crit,RR), Paul R (all), Peter V (Crit,RR), Andy (TT)

Women: Kailee (TT,RR), Tanya (TT, RR), Sandra (all), Amy (Crit, RR), Marilyn (all)

Citizen! Sue (TT)

23 comments:

alejandro H said...

im in, all 3
Alejandro (cat 5)

Kailee said...

TT and RR

Kailee

Mark said...

I am in for the TT and RR. I am still fighting my cold, but I am committed to making myself suffer (especially since I will not have a chance to ride prior to Friday).

Darcy G said...

I'm in for all three.

Darcy (Cat 5)

Darcy G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trev said...

Trev (all)

mgodfrey said...

Michael G, registered for all three, TT & RR for sure

RobWoolley said...

ITT and Crit RobW

Carl Miiller said...

I'm in for all three

(and I promise not to make the paleton listen to the clicking noise of my loose cassette this weekend).

Carl - Cat 5

Tom K said...

TOm Cat 5 TT RR

Dallas said...

I think I can make it for all 3.

And does anyone have a 10spd Shimano disk wheel I could use for the TT ?

Steve P said...

Bandaged or not, I'm in!
Crit and RR
Steve P (Cat 5)

roblukacs said...

Rob L...all 3!

Harley Borlee said...

i'm in for all 3.

Harley

Thomas said...

Thomas Cat4 (ITT, Crit, RR)

paulr said...

I signed up for all three and will do the TT and RR for sure.

PeterV said...

I am signing up for all three. RR for sure and either the TT or the crit. Probably the crit.

Peter

Dennis said...

TT only. I'll be the guy on the red sportbike for the CR and RR.

Aimers said...

Crit and RR

Sandra Yaworski said...

Sandra is in all

Andy H said...

I am racing the ITT and Sue, my wife, has also decided to race (citizen class).

Rick C said...

Cat 4 All - yikes

Jason B said...

RR.
Jason B (cat 4)

Full Calendar