.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

TnT #5 - Still on without me

Team, I am not going to be able to make it out tonight for TnT. Too much stuff to do at home to get ready for this weekend.

I would strongly encourage all the regulars that have been coming to still come out and practice the pacelining and drafting. We can't understate the importance of those skills. If there is a senior rider coming tonight, please take the leadership role and help mentor the other riders.

If by chance I get all my tasks done, I will rush to the meeting spot to ride with the group.

There might be some new guys coming out tonight that want to see what the team is all about. Be nice, say nice things, use your manners and let them know about the hand signals etc.

Thanks guys,

Dan

1 comment:

kingstrup said...

Radar looks like more showers on the way. I'm out for tonight and sitting on the trainer in front of the hockey game sweating through one of Trev's mid-winter grinds.

Cheers, Keith

Full Calendar