.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wednesday Night Ladies only Group ride

Hey Speed Theory Ladies,
Starting may 20th 2009 I will be leading a wednesday night ladies only group ride. Im working for the ABA this summer and one of there goals is to get more girls out on their bikes. I think this will be a great way to encourage female cycling and for all of you to meet some other female cyclists. The rides will depart from the south side of the olympic oval at 6:00pm. Feel free to bring along friends or family that may or may not have riding experience. 

Feel free to contact me at work: 403-210-7984, cell: 403-966-3543 or by email danielle@albertabicycle.ab.ca

I look forward to seeing you all

Danielle Kenny

2 comments:

David said...

Hi Danielle, can you post this in the training ride forum at speedtheory.freeforums.org? I'll make it a sticky so that it won't disappear off the page.

Thanks,

David

Aimers said...

This is awesome! Cant wait!
Amy

Full Calendar