.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cat 2 Team for Banff Stage Race

I am organizing the Cat 1/2 Team for the Banff stage race. Could I get all those Cat 1/2 riders who are interested in racing to please send me an email so that I know that you are interested in taking part in the stage race (all events). I know that Jared and Dallas can not make it do to other commitments that weekend. There is only room for 6 riders for the general classification race.

Last year we were able to get special permission to let some Cat 3s on the team. Could those Cat3 riders who are interested please send me an email as well to let me know that they are interested.

dukyle at yahoo dot ca

I am sure that there will be lots of interest so we are going to try to do this as fair as possible.

Entry information for all other racers (Cat 5, 4, 3 and women) will be posted as soon as it is available. With the exception of the road race, all other events will be available for all.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

So far we have Trev, Frank, Rod and myself as the Cat 2 riders who are interested. The Cat 3 riders who have expressed interest are Keith and Lachlan.

Full Calendar