.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Clothing orders due tomorrow.

Remember guys, especially new members, that the clothing is due tomorrow.

Helmets:
The helmets will come in MUCH faster than the clothing. If anyone is holding back on a helment since they don't want to wait 7 - 8 weeks, don't worry, this won't be the case.

Crit Tutorial:
Good turn out for the Crit session last night. It was great to see Keith, Kyle, Rod and several others imparting their bike racing knowledge to the new membes. This is what it is all about.

Race this weekend and beyond:
The Bici GP is an ABA race, so it is a much larger event than the Crankmaster club race. Hopefully our turn out will be at least double for this weekend. We will start coordinating where the team will be staying this year up in Edmonton for Velocity after this weekend.

I should have the SpeedTheory XTerra at the Speedway on the weekend. Please look for this vehicle and park close. We will try to warm up as a group. If it isn't too windy we will have a tent set up. I want to have meetings with every Cat before the race, so make sure you are around the tent.

Cat3's... who is racing?

11 comments:

Jason said...

Trev - I'm in for the TT Saturday.

JW Cat3

Trev said...

Jason, you racing the Circuit Race?

I am just trying to establish our team for that one so we can start hammering out a pain schedule for other teams.

So far it is Keith, Alex, Lachlan, Stephen, and Ryan.

Anonymous said...

Lets all pray for the Flames to lose so I dont have to work Red Mile every weekend and I can start racing...the more people that are praying with me the better. And the Canucks are the greatest team anyways so start jumping on my band wagon for that!
Amy

Jason said...

Trev - I'm out for the crit. My road bike is getting some heavy work done on it by the boys in the ST shop. My derailleur hanger is bent on my frame and it's not replaceable... some big repairs going on. Unless I can do the crit on my TT bike - I'm out, sorry.

JW

roblukacs said...

What's with all the Canucks fans on the team? Should we give them white jerseys like in Vancouver?

Anonymous said...

I like that jersey idea for Canuck fans...and I am sure there are some fans hiding in the closet still, bet we could take over!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I don't know if we should single ourselves out, the serfs might rise up and claim life is unfair because their team can't win a playoff series.
We don't need jerseys anyways, we are the ones smiling.

Rod M.

Darcy G said...

Will we have propane heaters at the warm-up? It's going to be a cool one...

Scott G-C said...

Darcy G, in the race guide it says you can warm up on a trainer in the curling club.

Darcy G said...

I meant for the circuit race at Race City.

Darcy G said...

Oh, I do know we don't have propane heaters. =)=) But since Race City is shutting down anyway, perhaps we can bust up some of the wooden stands and get a huge bonfire going in the parking lot to keep warm...

Full Calendar