.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Cat 5 Training Groups/Aerobic Power 2up TTT

Hi, just wondering if we are thinking of putting those Cat 5 functional training groups together based on the Crankmaster ITT or if we are going to wait until we have more results in for more people.

Also, I was wondering whether these groups would affect who you are paired with in a 2up TTT (such as the upcoming Aerobic Power TTT) or in a full TTT.

Sorry if I'm pushing the issue a bit, I'm just pumped about getting out on the bike and meeting people that share my love of cycling.

2 comments:

Trev said...

Clarke, the answer is definitely. However, to be honest, the weather is really screwing up a lot of plans. I am glad we got in that Crit session.

For the Velocity 2up ITT, I think we'll have to figure that out soon. I'll make a post about it soon, I am just swamped right now with getting the clothing order together so I can send it out by Monday. But I will get something together soon.

Also, we have a BBQ almost planned for a date, so hopefully we'll get to know a lot of people at that. However, I don't want a BBQ outside in the snow and -5 degrees :(

Trev

Thomas said...

Technical Guide is available:

http://www.aerobicpower.com/news/May%2010%20TT%20Day.pdf

Full Calendar