.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sunday Ride: Leaving From The NW -- Note Time Change

With the Moment of Truth ITT canned (see below), I'm planning on doing a base ride tomorrow. I'll be at the Royal Oak Wal-Mart (Country Hills Blvd. and 85 St NW) at 2:00 pm. The plan is to head north on 85 Street, west on Burma Road, north on Bearspaw, west on the Retreat Road Rumble course, then down the Gleneagles Hill. Coffee stop in Cochrane, then back. It's a base ride, so no drops.

P.S. I'll be riding from my house, and I'm not sure how long it will take to get to the Royal Oak Wal-Mart, so if I'm a touch late, don't leave...

8 comments:

Clarke E said...

I'll possibly be there. Is it cool if I bring some outside people? Insurance shouldn't be an issue since I won't be wearing a Speed Theory jersey (since I don't have one).

Mark said...

Hey Darcy, I might join you but I need to wait to ride around 2:00.

Darcy G said...

Mark and Clarke,

To accommodate Mark, we'll leave at 2:00 pm. Clarke, I'm cool with some outside people, but if other ST folks show up and have objections to non-ABA folks joining us, we'll ride as two separate groups.

Mark said...

We just need to realize that insurance is void if others are riding with us. Thanks for the change of time and I am assuming that we are meeting at the Rocky Ridge Co-op on 12 Mile Coulee Rd, as I don't think there is a Co-op in Royal Oak.

Mark said...

Sorry, I just re-read the comment. Royal Oak Walmart it is.

Carlos said...

Sounds good. I'll be there (Royal Oak Walmart). It'll be good to finally meet you guys.

Carlos

Steve P said...

I'll be there for sure.

Clarke E said...

Thanks for organizing this ride Darcy and thank you to everyone who came out. It was an awesome day and I had a lot of fun.

Full Calendar