.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Volunteers

OK, Thomas and I have figured out, since we are going to do this race up awesome on the 6th of June, and we don't want any hiccups in terms of not getting the venue for the Provincials, that we need 17 volunteers. We are going to treat this as a dry run of the Provincials, so we hope to make it pretty slick.

This is NOT INCLUDING the people I have already contacted to help me out pre and post race. These 17 volunteers will be people helping DURING the race, so they can be wives, husbands, friends of our membership... or members who don't want to race.

If you provide a volunteer for this race, you will be the last to be contacted for the JayLap weekend. The race will commence at around 10am, so volunteers will be expected to be ready to help from 9:30am to about 1pm, depending on how many racers we get. You can tell the volunteers they will be fed and watered well. We will provide lots of food and coffee for volunteers.

Leave a comment with your name, and the name of the volunteer you are providing. We will contact them through you.

The people we already have pre and post race are: Slayer and Rob L., Carl, Lachlan, Stephen K, Tom K, Mike G., Trev, Alex, Sandra, Paul C., Ryan M., and Thomas. So you guys don't need to provide anyone if you don't want too.

Trev

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it? More, more, more...

So far it's just me. If you need help during the days leading up to the race like errands and stuff let me know.

Ryan M.

David said...

My fiance will volunteer.

Cheers,

David

Thomas said...

Hey David,

Can I get your fiance's name for the list?

Thanks

t.

Thomas said...

You can email me if you like...

speedtheoryvolunteerlist@de-ta.org

Keith Bayly said...

I can help out. I don't need to race.

Scott G-C said...

If anyone has an extra volunteer that can be my proxy volunteer that would be great.

David said...

Emilie Langevin

Darcy G said...

I will volunteer or find a volunteer. Right now it will probably be me, unless I can find a willing friend.

Darcy Gullacher

Rui said...

I'm in. Let me know what you need done.

Matt Mackay said...

i'm in too Trev, and lyndsay as well. I might be able to round up one more guy if needed. let me know.

Andrew said...

I will do my best to offer my services.. unfortunately I have a training course Fri 7 & Sat 9-4..

maybe something during the week..

my wife has an exam that Sat

Andrew said...

I can do July dates np

Anonymous said...

I can volunteer.

Chris H.

Anonymous said...

I'm all over that crazy volunteering action. Count me in for June 6th.

Darryl

RobWoolley said...

I should be in town for the June 6th race. Racing is doubtful but volunteering isn't. Let me know what I can do.

Scott said...

Hi Trevor, I am The one other guy that Matt McKay said he might be able to get to volunteer. I am not a member, but I am an avid rider and I wouldn't mind giving you guys a hand. Please keep me posted

Scott

Anonymous said...

I can help out before/after any of the races the team is organising.

Just let me know.

Karalee

Rick M said...

I just checked with Mitzi and she can volunteer.

I can also help pre and post race.

Rick C said...

I can provide a 17-year old named Sam. Work him hard, build his character.

Anonymous said...

I can provide a volunteer, Michelle, for during the race too.

Karalee

Full Calendar