.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slight change in the weather forecast.

The differences between the morning commute.... 

...where I was pumped about recording the Google Car recording me! We got stuck in an infinite loop, both recording each other to be frozen in time! Rad.


... to the late afternoon where Calgary weather started sucking. Yes, it is almost the end of APRIL and I got to drag my bike the final 400m home because of freezing rain and God hating cyclists.


Sorry about the 90 degree view there, I swear I was putting out 500watts since picking up the Chariot just to travel about 10km/hr....so I was pretty exhausted.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Hey Trev how did you know the Google car was going to be driving around there? Too bad they picked a grey and miserable time to do it...

Trev said...

It turned left in front of me into a cresent, so I stopped and waited for it to come around.

Apparently they wait for overcast days to shoot since the lighting is consistent and no flares from reflections.

Thomas said...

They will probably connect Street View into Google Earth at which point you could tag a photo or video of you and the Google Car in your cosmic dance.

Scott G-C said...

That is the job I want, you only have to work on cloudy days, and you get to no ever good bike route in the city.

Full Calendar